Lockdown : Mamata’s decision from tomorrow Local Train Will Close
After taking oath as the Chief Minister for the third time, Mamata Banerjee took the initiative to confront Covid. Mamata Banerjee ended the meeting in Navanne on Wednesday and announced the new guidelines to the journalists.
What’s in the guide?
1. All local trains in the state are closed from Thursday
2. 50 percent passengers in metro and government transport
3. Covid test is also mandatory on long distance buses and trains
4. Covid test is mandatory in air travel, only quarantine if positive
5. 50 percent attendance in government and private offices
6. Markets and shops will be open from 7-10 in the morning and 5-7 in the afternoon
7. Jewelry shop will be open 12-3 hours
8. The bank will be open from 10-2 in the morning
9. No gathering of more than 50 people anywhere, he will also need permission
10. All political and social rallies in the state are closed
11.Shopping malls, Restaurants, Bars are closed until further notice.