Fire In Raj Bhavan :The fire at Rajbhaban in the morning caused a stir. However, Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar and his wife Sudesh Dhankar are reported to be safe. No casualties were reported, and the damage was minimal. Despite this, the workers in such high security zones are terrified of such incidents. Top fire officials are investigating how the fire started suddenly. Preliminary estimates are that the fire was caused by a short circuit.
It was about half past five. The city of Kolkata has just begun to wake up. Sudden disaster at such a time. Security guards at the back of the palace saw black smoke. They became terrified. Immediately the news was given to the fire brigade. After a while, realizing the importance of the situation, 6 engines of the fire brigade appeared in the palace. The work of extinguishing the fire began. It can be seen that there is a fire on the third floor of the palace. There were pillows and mattresses stored. As a result, the cotton material caught fire and spread rapidly. And the security guards became more panicked.
In view of the emergency situation, a fire engine is always ready in this compound in a high security zone like Raj Bhavan. The engine was initially put out to put out the blaze on Tuesday morning. But as the fire spread quickly, it was not possible to control it with the help of an engine. So 6 more engines reached the spot and started putting out the fire. Gradually the fire was extinguished. However, Raj Bhavan sources said that no one was harmed. Fire department officials are investigating how the fire started. Their initial guess is that the fire was caused by a short circuit. In that case the power connection of Raj Bhavan is being checked.