Hello , I am Dr. Suryadeep Dasgupta (DMBS) and I am going to share my experience with everyone.
- Introduction :- Ms. Monika Sarkar (Female),
- Patients Name :- Monika Sarkar
- Age :- 65 years,
- Sex :- Female
- Religion :- Hindu,
- Occupation :- Retired From govt. Service .
- Marital Status :- Widow , No Of Children :- one
- Patient Chief Complaints :- Swelling Of Both Knee Joint
- Swelling of both knee joint with severe pain associated with little bit of redness & creaking sound during movement . Patient can’t able to move from one place to another unless crawling.
- Another Severity is that patient was suffering from severe dry cough with stitching pain in chest. Patient can’t be able to expectorate but some time it occur, the color of sputum is greenish yellow.
- Patient had a history of fatty liver, Hypercholesterolemia
- Onset :– Acute,
- Duration :– 7 days
- Causation:-Change of weather & Excessive cold Bathing.
- Location :- Both knee joint & Chest.
- Sensation :- Severe type pain
- Modalities :- Aggravation Movement wet weather & Rainy Season,
- Night Amelioration :- Rest, Daytime & summer Season
- Patient has a habit of intake of Alcohol most of the days before going to bed at night.
- Patient has a severe craving for mutton and she dislike vegetables but she had a complaints regarding digestion of food.
- She also told me that sometime due to improper digestion she was also suffered with sever vomiting for few months.
- On the basis of above symptoms, I prescribed her only a single Bio-chemic Medicinee
- Natrum Sulph -12x 4 tabs, twice daily half an hour after meal with ½ cup Luke warm water for one month.
- After from all the above mentioned symptoms, I prescribed here Natrum Sulph because I have observed very minutely that there was some accumulation of fluid in both the knee joint of patient by pressing the localized area around knee joint. Natrum Sulph has an ability to drain out the excessive water from the body and this theory
“I have applied in real life and truly got a wonderful result as studied in our college.”
Dr. Suryadeep Dasgupta (DMBS)