The Government Issued Guidelines On Black Fungus Infection
Black Fungus disease or mycobacterium tuberculosis is on the rise. Several covid patients have been diagnosed with the disease in Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Bangalore. This fungal infection can be fatal if left untreated. Although it starts to become a skin problem, the infection can spread to the lungs and brain. The central government has issued guidelines to raise awareness about the disease.
According to the guidelines, many people are losing their immunity to the drugs that are being used to fight covid. So other diseases can easily attack. According to data released by ICMR, caution should be exercised when viewing these symptoms.
Black Fungus Infection Symptoms
- Pain in the eyes or nose, redness and swelling
- Breathing problems
- Abnormal mental state
- When is the risk of this disease among covid patients, diabetic patients or those who have low immunity? A list of them is also given in this guide.
- Closure of the nose, like blood or black pus coming out of the nose
- Pain in the jaw, pain in one side of the mouth, numbness or swelling
- Dark spots on the nose
- Toothache or loosening of teeth
- Blurred vision, or seeing two things, fever, skin problems
- Chest pain, increased respiratory problems
What To Do
- Controlling blood sugar levels.
- Blood glucose levels are measured after the pus comes out. The same is true for diabetics.
- Taking steroids in the right amount and at the right time.
- Use clean, sterilized water (humidifier) during oxygen therapy.
- If necessary, take antibiotics and anti-fungal drugs.
What Not To Do
- Take care of the symptoms, not neglect.
- Don’t panic when you see dark spots on the nose, especially in patients with covid.
- Do not be afraid to perform physical examinations to understand the presence of fungus (KOH straining, microscopy, culture, etc.).
- Do not delay treatment.
Read More : How Far Can The Coronavirus Fly In The Air ?
Be Careful On Black Fungus Infection
- According to doctors, this disease has been around for a long time. The disease is the leading cause of death in ICU patients who have low immunity and have had an organ transplant. The death toll from the disease has risen sharply in the past year. In addition to covid patients, the disease can attack ordinary people. So a few things need to be kept in mind.
- Wearing a very dusty mask
- Take a clean bath
- Wearing hand-foot-covered clothing while working in the garden
Take Advice For Black Fungus Infection
- Dental surgeon
- Doctor of Medicine